Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Have you ever felt like your day was like trying to drive a wagon that was stuck in the mud? Well, I had one of those days today. Even though I got several things accomplished, I just don't feel like I can see the results. So my stack has been somewhat transformed and I am on the verge of finishing several purses, but managing several different projects today took up quite a bit of my time.



I did a little sewing, some e-mailing, cleaning, jewelry inventory, ...and oh yeah, I placed a fabric order today. Joel Dewberry and Anna Maria Horner. Two really great designers from Free Spirit Fabrics. Just a little sneaky peak of what's to come from Anna Maria.....




No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are what makes blogging fun for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails