Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Breathless...

Have you ever seen fabric that was so beautiful that it literally took your breath away? I would say that would pretty much be the case when I first saw the new collection from fabuolus fabric and quilt designer Jane Sassaman. Not only are her fabrics great, but her quilts are so unique and original they look like pieces of art. Every collection she has done has been a brilliant combination of stong designs and bold colors... of course that is why I am completely sold on them. I will be adding her newest fabrics from the Prairie Gothic collection in March. Thought you might enjoy a quick little "sneaky peak".

2 comments :

  1. Oh - so beautiful! Love the coulours and the design (this does not happen very often - most of the time I like the coulours but hate the design, or it is the other way round!)
    Greetings
    Stephie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what is going on in the quilting world these days. It is amazing how fabric has evolved, even in the last 10 years, from sweet, tiny little roses and gingham plaids to really strong and extraordinary designs. Talk about taking it to the next level!?!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes blogging fun for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails