Friday, February 13, 2009

... Wait A Minute, Mr. Postman

One may not necessarily think so, but packing/post office days can be fun days too. Somehow it doesn't matter if I am cutting fabric for an order or using it for on of my own projects. Just the fact that I get to have beautiful fabric running through my fingers everyday, either way for me is equally as thrilling.

The two orders that go out today are from the collections from Heather Bailey (the blue and red flowers) and Anna Maria Horner (turquoise flowers). Gorgeous fabrics from two of my favorite designers... oh such talent! Both found here or here.

The post office boxes here are always yellow... what color are they where you are?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are what makes blogging fun for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails