Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Lizzy House is in the House!

Out of all the fabric collections that were introduced this year at Spring Quilt Market, this is the one that I have been waiting for... the one that made me sit up and go, wow! I've followed Lizzy House's work for quite some time now, and am super excited to get a hold of a few of her new fabrics from her most recent collection, "Outfoxed".
Outfoxed is a super fun, super colorful, "walk in the woods" on fabric. I love Lizzy's graphic and whimsical characters mixed with natural shapes. Pretty pinks, reds, and blues add a bit of fantasy to trendy foxes and hedgehogs.

... or soft yellows, limes, and deep olives give the collection a completely different look. I love the pop of turquoise-green in this first fabric.

... and probably my favorite colorway is with deep plums and vibrant oranges... just right for fall projects. I kind of have a feeling that this will not be the last time that you will be seeing this collection here.

What about you... do you have a favorite colorway?

1 comment :

  1. I think I'm with you on the deep plums and oranges - so fall!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes blogging fun for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails