Thursday, June 28, 2012

Park & Garden and a Fabric Introduction

I can't tell you how long I have been a fan of Lizzy House fabrics. She always packs a punch with whimsical designs and fun colors. She has even mused herself how much she really enjoys working with color... and of course, such bright and fun colors made such a great statement at our show. Here we featured fabrics from the "Outfoxed" line as well as introducing her newest collection "Hello Pilgrim"

(O.K., so you might have noticed a couple Amy fabrics mixed in there, but I think it still works)

... so I thought I would combine a little booth snapshot with a fabric reveal. I really love these super fresh blues... so perky and cheery. Berries, leaves, butterflies... delish!

Isn't this trendy, vibrant coral color as equally delicious. Oh, listen to me carry on... one would think that you could actually eat this stuff. Well, I guess it all depends on how you look at it.

Happy weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are what makes blogging fun for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails