Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Hippity-Hop Restyled

Without a doubt, springtime really is my favorite time of year. Spring green is my favorite shade of my favorite color, and I love all those first signs of life that sneak out of the greys and drabs that winter left behind. So, it would only be fitting for me to be in full swing with spring projects.

I've been working with two quilting techniques a lot lately in non-quilting projects, and I just can't seem to get enough... the first is free motion quilting, and the other I'll show you later. If you've been with me for a while, you may remember this friendly little rabbit from my "Hippity-Hop" projects... so, here he is again, restyled using  fresh new fabrics and my "Freshly Watered" ribbon, all in a cute embroidery hoop that can be used so many places.

For my English readers, "frohe Ostern" is "Happy Easter" in German... enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are what makes blogging fun for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails