Wednesday, October 15, 2014

"It's Tea Time" & Lena's Patchwork

As I've shared so many times before, with me quiet always equals busy, but today I actually get to share with you what I've been sitting on for months now... I'm now offically published!

Ich habe ja schon häufiger davon gesprochen, dass "Stille" bei mir immer "Geschäftigkeit" bedeutet. Von daher war es in der vergangenen Zeit wieder sehr still um mich, aber heute kann ich endlich mit Euch teilen, was ich "ausgebrütet" habe: Ab heute bin ich publiziert!
 

At the beginning of the year I started working with the OZ-Verlag magazine, Lena's Patchwork, and today is the offical release date featuring five of my projects, including patterns and instructions! (German only)

Anfang des Jahres, habe ich angefangen, mit dem OZ-Verlag und der Zeitschrift "Lena's Patchwork" zusammenzuarbeiten und heute ist der Erstverkaufstag der aktuellen Ausgabe mit funf meiner eigenen Projekte, inklusive Schnittmuster und Anleitungen!
 

When I first started thinking of what kind of projects I would like to make with the "Sweet as Honey" collection from Bonnie Christine, I thought hmm, bees... hexagons... honey... and the tea time theme grew from there.  Here are a few snippits from the magazine which can be found in stands now!

Als ich begann, mit den "Sweet as Honey" Stoffen von Bonie Christine zu arbeiten, dachte ich "Hmmm, Bienen, Sechsecke, Honig… und daraus ist dann das "Tea Time" Thema erwachsen. Hier sind ein paar Glimpse von dem Magazin, das jetzt überall zum Verkauf ausliegt.
 

I've set up in the shop a special category for materials and supplies.... happy sewing!

Ich habe im Shop eine spezielle Kategorie angelegt, unter der Ihr die Materialien und "Zutaten" für die Projekte aus der Zeitschrift findet. Viel Spaß beim Nachnähen!

5 comments :

  1. Way to go! Lovely pieces! I just adore Bee's themed fabrics. Currently my living room chairs sport pillows with bee hives on them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kelleyen, if I remember correctly, yellow must be your color! Did you ever do grey and yellow in your bedroom, or is it still in the planning?

    My living room walls are about this color... love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl! This is awesome!! Congrats! I'm going into town tomorrow and will have to look for this mag at the bigger shops. I'm so excited for you -you always have so great and well-executed projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! You must be quite proud of yourself - and rightly so!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic! You must be quite proud of yourself - and rightly so!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes blogging fun for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails