Wednesday, October 30, 2019

2020 Teaching Schedule!


I'm excited to share with you a little bit of what has been keeping me busy over the last months... and that is planning and prepping for a few classes that I will be offering in 2020!


The not so romantic part of quilt pattern writing, and in this case teaching classes, is all the behind the scenes work like writing class descriptions, supplies & materials requirement lists, emailing and telephoning with class hosts, researching printing options, loads of computer work... not to mention consecutively working on the patterns themselves. But with all those things neatly tucked away, let me just share with you what I've got planned for next year:


My "Fly High, Dragonfly" class, which is hosted by Quilt & Textilkunst in Munich, will be part of an exclusive pattern launch. If modern quilts and modern fabrics speak to you, then Christine's shop is where you will find it in Germany.


The end of March will be the second time that @nachtpedalquilts has hosted one of my classes. You may remember my class in spring with these fabulous ladies? This time I will be teaching my "A" is For Apple quilt, plus XXL applique techniques!


I meet Jacqueline two years ago at Nadelwelt, and was very impressed by the beautiful work that she does. Her shop looks amazing, and I'm really excited to teach my Lovebirds' Garden starch applique project in her inviting shop, which sits just on the German/Holland border. 


For now, these are just a few of the exciting things that I can share at this time... hope to see you next year in your little corner of the world.

2 comments :

  1. I'm so happy for you and your students that you are teaching these classes. I would attend but it's a wee bit too far as I'm the USA. I'm just the wrong continent. hahaha Enjoy them, I'm sure they will be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selfkant is really very close to me, but doing again Lovebird's Garden? or just to see you? Would be very temptating :-)

    Greetings Christiane

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes blogging fun for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails