Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Checking Boxes


Well, I suppose that Santa Claus is not the only one who makes a list, and checks it twice... the only difference is that I'm not concerned with finding out who has been naughty or nice. But, just like Santa, my checklist for finishing two patterns for release by May plus class preparations for Nadelwelt has keep it busy, busy here behind the scenes...
  • Finish binding my Lovebirds' Garden quilt for the official release date on March 15th! ... ✔check

 ... Isn't Iva's quilting just amazingly fantastic?!? (boy, oh, boy... how I wish I could take credit for it!)

  • Line up the photo shooting location for proper quilt finish photos... ✔check.  (just needing the Northern Germany weather to co-operate with me... and that's actually asking a lot) 

  • Finish the pattern corrections that have come in so far... ✔check. (talk about some serious fine tuning?!? It's not easy making sure all those i's are dotted and those t's are crossed)
  • Finish 5 mini patterns - 1 spin-off from Lovebirds' Garden, and 4 mini patterns from Home Sweet Home Applique Sampler... check.  
  • Prepare materials kits for Nadelwelt check (super excited that Alison Glass put together a template set that will be exclusive for class participants!)
  • Work on Nadelwelt presentations for May... check  
  • Work on samples for Nadelwelt ... check
Even though I've been checking off so many boxes these days, there's still a lot on my list to finish by May... what about you? what have you been checking off your to-do list these days?

5 comments :

  1. Congratulations on your upcoming pattern releases. The lovebirds appliqué looks gorgeous and yes, the quilting is wonderful. I just popped over and had another read of your basting method, it is very good, I've just had a terrible time basting a quilt and I'm still not happy with it. My only problem would be storing the tables when not in use, I need something to help my back and knees though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect binding for the quilt. And lovely quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Das ist ein wunderschöner Quilt, die Farben sind sehr schön frisch.
    Liebe Grüße
    Evi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you are making lots of progress. Wish I was crossing that much off... And that quilting really is great. But your pattern sneak peaks also look very yummie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That’s a pretty ambitious list to have completed! And there’s more?! Love the sneak peeks of your pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes blogging fun for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails