Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Find Me in Love Patchwork & Quilting!


Last week was all about secret projects and confessions, and this week is about letting it all out! I've been an avid reader of Love Patchwork & Quilting for quite some time now, and was immediately captivated by its beautiful styling and modern feel, all while staying on trend with the current quilting scene... and now I get to be a part of it with my Urban Paradise applique cushion!?!


Bold tropical leaves and colorful blooms on a fresh, white linen background is just beckoning summer to come. Some of my favorite Basic Grey grunge colors give this cushion balance, while giving it a bit of movement and texture.



You can find my Urban Paradise cushion pattern and instructions in this month's Love Patchwork & Quilting magazine! The Sew Tropical Vibes issue #75 is on sale today!

1 comment :

  1. Congrats for having a project in this cool magazin! xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes blogging fun for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails