Thursday, March 5, 2020

"A" Is For Apple + 20% OFF ALL PATTERNS!


They say that good things come to those who wait, and hopefully you've not had to wait too long for the release of my "A" Is For Apple quilt pattern - now available in my online shop! For the official launch, I am running a 20% sale on ALL of my quilt patterns from March 5th - 15th, 2020! Just enter the Sale Code: APPLE.


The "A" is For Apple quilt pattern is custom made for the intermediate quilter looking for a pattern that has it all – traditional piecing, curved piecing, applique, reverse applique, and XXL applique. This juicy apple is 26 inches and packs a powerful punch as the focal point of this quilt!


There are two different stem options, as well as two different leaf layouts included in the pattern. Doesn't this Granny Smith version just look juicy and tart?


Red meets green... the perfect pair!


The PDF pattern includes the full size templates, and a coloring page. There are plenty of illustrations, and even a brief explnaion of the starch applique method. I've also covered the basics of the starch applique method on my YouTube channel, which should give you a good head start. Find all my patterns in my online shop, and get started on your "A" is For Apple quilt today!

2 comments :

  1. They look both great and especially next to each other :) xo Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. wieder echt toll! Ich mag auch beide Varianten

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes blogging fun for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails