Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Bookmarked

You may remember a while back, I shared just how easy it is to turn a pretty ribbon into a bracelet. So, with my new ribbons, I decided to put a little twist on it to make a pretty little bookmark as well... so, so easy! I layered the ribbons, stitched them together, added ribbon crimps to each end, and a few charms. Done.

I just love these sweet little tulip charms. I thought them to be very fitting for my "Dutch" themed ribbons. I have to admit that I would love to visit Holland during the tulip season. I would think that is much more fantastic in real life than I could imagine. Hmm... something for my "one day I'll..." list. What's on your list?

1 comment :

  1. Allison, your ribbons are so lovely! Curious about what's coming next . . .

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes blogging fun for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails