Friday, January 8, 2016

2016 Finish-A-Long (the short version)


Because some people are visual... including myself, I thought it would be helpful to sum up and share a condensed visual overview of my previous post for my 2016 Finish-A-Long goals for Q1. This will be a first time link up for me, and I wanted to be cautious to not overpromise and then underdeliver, but after reading further, I realized that there is no penalty for biting off more than you can chew. So... here's what's on my plate for this year:

For links to these projects, details, specifics, the ins and outs, snags and bumps, and generally just more words, visit my previous post.

Linking up to the 2016 Finish-A-Long!

3 comments :

  1. I'm kind of in love with all of them :) Good luck finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your projects. And I am really glad there is no penalty, otherwise I would have been in FAL-jail for quite a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness. Facing East is going to be SUCH a stunner!! (you're going to have a busy first quarter ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes blogging fun for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails