Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Gearing Up For Summer


I have to admit that I am a little all over the place with my projects these days. I know that things are winding down because summer is just around the corner... that time of year where there is less time for sewing, and more time for kids, outside activities, family, friends, traveling, and cookouts! (surely a little applique has to be on that list somewhere too!?!)


And that leaves me with lots to do and little time to do it. This past week, I basted two quilts, started quilting two projects, AND worked on several new videos... just to mention a few. 


So, if you happened to miss it last week, then be sure to hop over to my YouTube channel. I've been talking about my favorite thing, what else... the starch applique method! There are more videos to come, but since I've got a lot to say about this technique, I just couldn't get it all in at once! I just added an introduction to freezer paper (my favorite quilting must-have, below) and using freezer paper for starch applique videos.


I would love your feedback about what you would like to see more of, but today I'm keeping it short and sweet today because this week's motto for me is: a little less talk, and a lot more action.

2 comments :

  1. Hi Allison, I always love to see the birth of a quilt from first design concept to the fabric pull, what works, what doesn't and why's behind it all. That whole process is fascinating to me. Also, I don't know if I am the only one, but as I was reading your blog today, the size of the font seemed super tiny on my computer. Ten years ago it probably wouldn't bother me at all, but my eyesight isn't what it once was! So to keep us old fogies happy, can you make your font bigger? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Summer Alison
    This is a pretty project. I hope to get some stuff done this summer.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes blogging fun for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails