Thursday, August 23, 2018

Spühstärke-Applikations Kurs in Hamburg


Are you in the Hamburg area and would like to learn more about the starch applique method? Then, mark your calendar because I will be teaching a two day class (in German, of course) at Patch-Yard, September 29th & 30th


We'll start out with a couple basic shapes to make a simple applique block. Simple shapes are often the foundation for creating more complex blocks.



... and it wouldn't be a starch applique class unless I shared my Top 10 Tips. There's so much more to share than what I can pack into one blog post. 


All my patterns will be available in print, including my mini Home Sweet Home applique sets...


You can find out more details, and register for the class on the Patch-Yard website, as well as find some of my favorite applique notions. There is limited space, so be sure to get in touch with her now. Hope to see you there!

2 comments :

  1. Congratulations! Hope you have a great class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison, you are amazing and very inspiring. This is really beautiful!! Thank you for sharing the tips. I am going to try soon

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes blogging fun for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails