Friday, April 24, 2009

"Project Month" Fabric Box and...

This is a terrific and easy project that I found on Pink Pinguin, which is perfect for using fabric scraps or "fat quarters". I altered the pattern a bit and made it larger, left off the handles, and used a heavy weight interfacing instead of fleece batting. What a fun and colorful way to bring order to whatever collections you might have. I used fabrics from Heather Bailey's Pop Garden and Bijoux collections found here.


Oh, the possibilities are endless....

...and endless...


Congratulations Diana, winner of the April Giveaway! I really appreciated and enjoyed everyone's comments and loved that the "green" stories were personal and reflective of sweet memories... thanks for the glimpse. Natürlich freue ich mich über weitere Kommentare auf Deutsch... es ist eine Herausforderung, aber auch eine gute Übung für mich.

2 comments :

  1. OMG! Danke, danke, danke!! You really made my day and lifted my spirits! How LOVELY!!! :)

    I feel really happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the fabric box! Right now I'm still in the admiration phase.. I have yet to learn how to use my sewing machine. In the meantime I spend a lot of time drooling over Amy Butler fabric on e-bay. We used to live in Granville where she resides and there was a little shop there called Green Velvet that sold her fabric.. I've been addicted ever since! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes blogging fun for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails