Thursday, January 15, 2009

She who has the most fabrics when she dies...WINS

I guess I cannot rave and carry on enough about the famous and talented Amy Butler. This is one extremely gifted woman, who has definitely made her mark in the quilting and patchwork world. Her innovative designs with her strong sense of color have set her apart and catapulted her into the trendsetter category among her peers.

I've been carrying fabrics from her "Belle" line for quite a while, but have just added some new fabrics from her "Midwest Modern" collection. I love the fact that her designs are just as strong as with the previous collections, but with softer and more muted colors, it gives this collection a whole new look and feel.

You can find both the "Belle" and "Midwest Modern" collections here or here.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments are what makes blogging fun for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails