Friday, August 28, 2009

Too Early For Christmas

Now I've heard of Christmas in July before, but Christmas in August?... you have to trust me on this one, it's just as much fun in August as it is in July. I got a big package from my favorite bead place this week with some of my favorite stones and lots of new colors. Which leaves me feeling...

to sew or to bead? Hmmm... that is the question. Have you ever had so many projects on the table, so many ideas in your head, that you just didn't know where to start? Oh, the problems of being creative... sigh. Too many projects, not enough time.

2 comments :

  1. I can empathize. I have lots fun ideas I want to do, but of course the schedule is picking up for me in the next 3 weeks - things that need to be prepped for, so I have to force myself to prep up the boring stuff first before letting myself go play. And then, I'm not exactly sure where to start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS BEADS!!!

    Too many projects, not enough time?

    Das ist das Geschichte meines Lebens, meine liebe Freundin!! :)

    (nicht vergessen, gruss alle die du kennst unbekannteweise von mir, bitte :) HA)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are what makes blogging fun for me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails